Like most families a Z sister family Christmas is full of traditions!
Christmas Eve Traditions:
1. Kate and Bekah helping with Dad’s last-minute shopping for Mom
2. Getting dressed up for the Candlelight service and taking family pictures
3. Candlelight Service
4. Lots and Lots of appetizers (in lieu of dinner)
5. Opening our gifts to each other
6. Lots of laughing, hugs, and happiness 🙂
7. Watching one of our favorite Christmas movies together as a family
1. Waking up and seeing that Santa came
2. Opening gifts from Santa, Momma and Papa Z
3. Eating a delicious breakfast
4. Being lazy all day, watching Christmas movies
5. Eating the most delicious Christmas dinner ever, courtesy of Momma and Papa Z
My Top 10 Favorite Things about this Christmas
1. Snow on Christmas Eve
2. After having to leave the Candlelight service early (Aviana’s bedtime!), waiting outside for Matt to get the car, holding Aviana, it was so quiet. It was snowing and I could see the candelight from the upstairs sanctuary, then suddenly I could hear the Christmas hymns. ~I had a moment~
3. Seeing Christy and her Fiance, Rick so happily engaged on their one and only engaged Christmas
4. Seeing Matt and Rick in their matching hats, future brothers! 🙂
5. Seeing my Mom’s face light up when she got her Kindle fire from ALL of us
6. Giving Aviana her first present Christmas morning, and she sat on the present like a chair with her cheerios!
7. Watching Aviana after she realized how fun opening presents is!
8. Again Aviana, after she got her first baby doll, feeding the doll a bottle, amazingly precious
9. Having my whole family together for a yummy Christmas Dinner
10. Having our own little family Christmas in front of our first REAL tree at our own house later that night, Matt and I opening our gifts/stockings to each other.
Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas too, with your own families and traditions! It truely is a time to count our blessings! 🙂